When Your Words Support Your Goal But Your Actions Don’t
LOOKS LIKE: A lot of conversation, not a lot of doing.
PROBLEM: There’s an issue with your value system.
- Hierarchy of what’s most important to you behavior shows what’s at the top of the list
- Example: You want to lose weight but having nightly ice cream pleasure of dessert in the moment has higher value than losing weight
- Example: You want to pursue a new career, but can’t find the time. Look at your calendar investing time in Netflix or FB?
SOLUTION: Make a conscious decision about what’s most important.
- Get off the fence go all in or let yourself off the hook
TIP: Look at what you’re investing and ingesting.
- Calendar investing time / pocketbook investing dollars
- Food journal ingesting food / reading and watching ingesting mentally