When Your Actions Support Your Goal But Your Words Don’t
LOOKS LIKE: A lot of effort, not quite hitting your goal.
PROBLEM: There’s an issue with your subconscious belief system.
- Internal belief that’s at cross-purposes to your goal
- Story: Coaching client prospect
- Interviewing but kept getting knocked out in the last round
- “I don’t have an MBA. I try to spin that as best I can.” Belief “My experience is not valuable.”
- Unconscious beliefs leak out
SOLUTION: Shift your belief system.
- Reflect on what beliefs could be holding you back
TIP: Be willing to be wrong.